Godiva is a sweet doggies who needs to be groomed.
Every dog requires different grooming care so it is important to find a groomer that fits your unique pet needs.
We have come up with a few questions to ask when calling to ensure you are informed before sending your doggie for a hair cut.
Questions to Ask a Groomer
– Where are the dogs kept before/after the grooming session?
-What do they do to ensure you dog is comfortable, calm and happy during the process?
-Are the dogs put in a cage drier or hand-held drier?
– Will the ear hairs be plucked for breeds who might need it?
– Who will be grooming the dog? What is their experience with your breed?
– What kind of shampoos and conditioners do they use?
– How long does the typical appointment take?
– How much is the dog grooming service?
-How far in advance should you make an appointment?
– What forms of payment are accepted? When is payment due?
– Do you have pictures of other clients? Check out their work on social media/website as you might want to ensure they can provide the style/cut you are interested in.
We hope this information helps you figure out who would be the right fit for your dog grooming needs.
What questions to ask a Groomer ?