Are you looking for a safe park where you can take your dog for a walk?
Are you tired of carrying water thermos with attached bowls for your dog to drink from while in the park?
And are your small dogs afraid of the large dogs in the park?
You have nothing to worry about, as Storey Bark Park is Meridian, Idaho’s incredible new 2.25 acre dog park which brings for your dog many exciting activities and is safest of all.
Among the many, a few of the services it offers are:
- a safe leashing/unleashing area
- separate areas for large dogs and small dogs
- agility playthings
- shade shelters
- picnic tables and park benches
- a restroom building
- paved pathways
- a variety of surfaces (lawn, gravel, artificial turf)
- mutt mitt stations
- people and doggie drinking fountains
- dog-themed street signs, and more
Above all there is no entrance fee. The Grand Opening is on the 12th of August, 2015 at 4:00 pm. So, make sure you don’t miss this chance of bringing your pet to the Opening because not only your pet, you are also going to have a lot of fun.
Hoping to see you all at the Opening!