Today we had a friend (who is a new pet parent) ask us Why is pet grooming so expensive? Groomers do a lot when they spend time with your pet. We were looking at cute things on Pinterest and came across this cute Pin on this exact topic.
When we humans go get our hair cut we normally are in and out within an hour. Dogs & Cats take hours to be groomed. If you have a specific breed and want a certain hair cut you might be paying more.
Top Ten Reasons Why It Cost More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut!
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim.
7. You hairdresser doesn’t clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Don’t be afraid to call around and talk to different groomers! You want to find on that fits your pets unique needs.
We love Pet Paradise in Nampa! (We would love to hear about YOUR groomer. Tell Us who they are and why you like them?)
We love Pet Paradise because they have years of experience, care about your animal, they are active in the animal non-profit community and they do a great job!