You have the house all clean, everything is staged and you are ready for an Open House.
What do you do with your Pets during an Open House?
Don’t be Turned Sideways We have You Covered
It is best to not have your animals around when people are looking at your home. We found this great article on WHY a home buyer won’t want to see your pets or even evidence that you own a pet at an Open House. (Information found here)
Tips To Help Sell Your Home with Pets during an Open House
- Remove all Evidence You Own a Pet
-Clean, Vacuum and Clean some more (Dog and Cat hair is not something a home buyer wants to see)
- Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Eliminate Pet Odor- Although you love your pets, the next person to own your home might not. It is important to get ride of all pet odors. We might not notice it because we are always around our animals.
A potential buyer might be allergic to cats or dogs. Someone interested in your home wants to imagine themselves in the space and seeing YOUR loved animals won’t allow them to do so. Let us take Fido out for 4 hours on a Saturday/Sunday (when most Open Houses occur). We will pick them up, take them on a long walk/hike in the Boise foothills and return them nice and tired after the last potential buyer has left the house.
Allow Us to Help You Keep Your Animals Happy
- Some animals get nervous with strangers walking in and out of the Home
-Keep Fido Happy with Time Outside
- Don’t worry about having to take care of one more thing for the Open House (We have all your pet care needs covered)
Just Contact Us and We will would be delighted to Help!